Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Poem


Hey everyone- this is a poem written for me by one of my students years ago. She wrote this when she was about 5 years old. I LOVE this poem. I have had it on my wall ever since. She is now in my pre-teen class and I am adjusting that she is not a tiny little girl anymore. I recently asked her if she remembered the poem she wrote me when she was 5. She said she remembered writing the poem but did not remember what the poem said.
Well here goes. (spelled exactly the way she wrote it) enjoy!
Love and respect-
Micaya


Micya
Windy storm blowing a willow to and fro.
She is like a bird of Paridice with fudge dripping down her wonder face.
She is ready to do hip-hop Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, but mostly Friday.
So powerful that she blows herself to Hawaii. A rapper just for Micya.
Micya popping pop-corn.

No comments: