Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cuteness

I teach kids classes every Wednesday which is a nice change of pace in the middle of the week. They allow me the opportunity to really be in the moment- so to speak. It can be exhausting though. I really admire people who are with kids ALL day long. That takes stamina!
They ARE pretty cute though and that really helps when they get frustrating. Some of them look like little baby dolls- oh god!

Right now they are ecstatic because they are performing this Sunday. My 5 year olds are dancing to the Sccoby Doo song by Shaggy and wearing Scooby Doo costumes. Talk about freakin cute!

My 6-7 year olds are dancing to Lose Control by Missy and wearing hippie costumes and my 8-9 year olds are wearing gangster suits and dancing to Pump it Up by Joe Budden.

Come by if you can. It is at the Marin Civic Center in San Rafael . Little kids show is 4:30 and older kids show is at 7:30

Love and Respect
Micaya

No comments: