Thursday, October 21, 2010

gotta keep moving


So as of a few days ago, Mr. Wiggles is no longer performing at the 12th Annual SF Hip Hop DanceFest. I am and I know you are disappointed, but it was an honest mistake. Mr Wiggles had the dates wrong and found himself double booked on the weekend on the SFHHDF. He was truly apologetic and felt very bad for the mix up.
But we must move on- B-Boy Ynot IS still performing . Instead of him paired up with Mr Wiggles, he will be performing with B-Boy Bailrock.(photo) I am certain that this will be phenomenal .
Next year perhaps Wiggles will perform at the 13th Annual...

Meanwhile here is the music I have been using
Marin- Swagger Right by Richgirl
SF - Any Girl by Lloyd Banks and LLoyd
SF starting tonight- Down on me - Jeremih with 50 cent

Love and Respect
Micaya

1 comment:

thorick said...

much sadness, I was looking forward to seeing Mr. Wiggles do this thing. Hope things work out to get him in next year !