Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So excited for the 12th Annual SF Hip Hop DanceFest!


Oh goodness in less than 2 weeks, the event that we work all year on will be happening!
Here is whats going on..
-Programs are being printed today
-I had to hire a new stage manager at the 11th hour. His name is Aaron Stevenson
-We still have a few slots left for volunteers backstage
-We still need airport pick ups of a few dancers coming in from out of town
-We will be selling t-shirts, zip hoodies, caps and girls tank tops in the lobby
-The online store will be up and running after the dancefest just in case you didnt get it at the show
-We have a DJ and alcohol provided and ready for the party Saturday night at D-Structure Its only $10 -come on by!
- There is a big article interview about the sfhhdf in the Nov In Dance magazine
-The sfhhdf will feature an article/interview soon in the 96 hours section of the paper
-master classed are going to be SO GREAT! please take advantage of these teachers while they are here! Sat Nov 20 12-3pm at City Dance Annex 1420 Harrison St, SF

For all info- go to www.sfhiphopdancefest.com

to volunteer- contact us at info@sfhiphopdancefest.com


music Ive been using in class---
SF - "maldito Alcohol" by Pitbull
Marin- "any Girl" by Lloyd Banks and Lloyd

I took some GREAT photos of my saturday class a few weeks ago and I promise I will get them up here on my blog asap!

Love and respect
Micaya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Micaya...eres una mujer para admirar. AMAZING... your hip hop class is great and highly motivating. I drive up to take your Saturday class from San Jose...definitely worth it. I see you have yet to post how you feel after the shows...I was there on Saturday and I really enjoyed it. Among my favorites was Decadance. Keep up the awesome work!---Marlen