Monday, June 7, 2010

Im a model---


So I got this email a while ago from one of my students, Kristin.


Hi Micaya,

I miss you! Hope you’re fabulous. I have no idea if your schedule would even permit - but I wanted to see if you'd be interested in modeling in a fashion show.

I am helping my favorite non-profit, Dress for Success San Francisco, produce their annual gala at the City Club on June 10th. They’re an amazing organization that helps disadvantaged women get back on their feet with professional attire, career counseling, and long-term support.

The gala will feature local female chefs, DJ Jenny Shu, live and silent auctions, and a fashion show with Banana Republic, Christopher Collins, and Gymboree.
The models in the show are a combination of Dress for Success clients and inspiring professional women of the Bay Area – hence the reason for my e-mail. As a woman I admire both personally and professionally, I’m wondering if you’d like to model in the fashion show.

It’s not only for a great cause, but a lot of fun. Let me know what you think.

xoxo, Kristin


SOOO It looks like Im going to be a model in this fashion show this Thursday.

Love and Respect
Micaya

No comments: