Tuesday, June 1, 2010

music .. and more


Music I have been using in my class-
Last Tuesday E-40 "Outta Control"
Last Wednesday (Marin class)- Omarion Code Red
Last week beginner class in SF - Get Low by Lil Jon
Last Thursday night 8pm class Omarion "I get it in"

ALSO LISTEN UP DANCERS--
I need to tell you something-
especially my students-
You need to hear this -

THE ONLY WAY TO BECOME AN INTERMEDIATE DANCER IS TO COME TO AN INTERMEDIATE CLASS!
IF YOU STAY IN BEGINNER CLASS FOREVER, THEN YOU WILL FOREVER BE A BEGINNER

love and respect
Micaya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been going to your Saturday beginner class whenever I can but won't make it these upcoming weekends. Since your Thursday night intermediate class fits nicely into my schedule, I think I will give it a try. I'm sure that I will stumble, but thanks for the push.

p.s. I'm the super petite gal that stays along the side with folding benches.