Thursday, August 12, 2010

ANGELS!




















I have always acknowledged that there are angels in my life that help me do the things that I can not do. I am so blessed! Thank you so much to the universe that has given me the most amazing people in my life!
So about a week or so ago, my dancer/friend Stephanie came over to my office and COMPLETELY ORGANIZED EVERYTHING! (photo of my desk area) . OMG what a difference that has made in my life since we did that! Unbelievable ! Really!

Also, in the last few months, I have had a student, John , who has been helping me with everything from organization to graphic design to online merchandising to consultations about marketing and online presence.! What the hell did I do in this lifetime to deserve such a beautiful blessing? I hope a lot of really good things!

Thanks to everyone ( YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) who have been mentors and helpers with me with the production of the SF Hip Hop DanceFest. I couldnt have done it without you!

Love and Respect
Micaya

SONG ***OK Im using the same song AGAIN this week. sorry but i couldnt find anything else that moved me and i wanted to add the choreographies together. Song is call "Let me C it" by Petey Pablo

1 comment:

steph said...

I'm glad to see it is staying organized!!! (and clearly labeled in orange stickies :p