Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The movie

A group of us got together last Sunday to see Step Up 3D. It was organized by one of my students, Katherine Jung who works for "Things I Love,Inc".
It was the perfect event for me because I had to do nothing but show up! That was very nice , lemme tell ya.

We all met and sat in the back of the theatre and laughed occasionally at the inappropriate times. We rolled our eyes and moaned when the predictable and unrealistic stuff happened. All in good fun!

Afterward we hung out at a cafe for a while. It was a great time.

FOLKS--I am down anytime for fundraiser events that I do not have to do anything for- what a relief that was! thanks again Katherine!

******Music Ive been using in class for the past 2 weeks- ----Let me c it by Petey Pablo

Love and Respect
Micaya

No comments: