Monday, May 12, 2008

Myanmar and China















HOW TO HELP: http://www.foundationburma.org/

US airlifts aid to Myanmar, death toll at 31,938

I am still in disbelief about the cyclone that hit Myanmar last week. SO many people died (or dying right now).
Now today I read about the earthquake in China.
In the past week , the population of the earth dropped at least 43,000 people(due to natural disasters)! and probably will be MANY more
OH MY GOD! That is a lot of people. I feel such a huge loss of life on this planet right now.
Sorry I cant discuss anything pertinent to dance right now.
have a blessed day. appreciate life and everything that you have
much love and respect

1 comment:

moviequyn said...

this has also been making me cry. and even though these are 'natural disasters,' the global state of things that keeps people poor and under oppressive governments multiplies the death toll because of lack of resources to protect before and to help afterwards. we need change. I appreciate and love you!