Tuesday, September 30, 2008

grrrr

Wow, what a series of event has occurred after purchasing my freakin i-phone!
So I try to synch my i-phone up with my i-mac G-5 and it was a no go. So my friend Bridget brings over the software I need to update my computer so I can synch my phone. Another no go.
So I take the computer to the mac store for them to tell me that I need some more RAM. BUUUUT they dont carry it or install it.
So I take the computer to another store that sells apple products and they finally ($148 dollars later) installed new RAM. yay!
(Meanwhile My new i phone drops calls and has bad connections - grr)

OK now I gotta put the update software in my hella old computer (not really - its only 4 years old)

After that hopefully I can synch up the computer and i=phone and all will be beautiful.

love and respect-
Micaya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm.. I feel your pain and frustration ! technology is great when it works. When we need it and it doesn't, arghhhh...

-thorick