Monday, September 29, 2008

My Sunday

My day Sunday went something like this:
- wake up and have some coffee
-work on cleaning up my address book in my computer
-listen to music to choose to choreograph to for SoulForce
-Watch "So you think you can dance reruns"
- Make some food
-call my friend Damien, to tell him Happy Birthday
-check emails
- Watch "So you think you can dance reruns"
- Make some more food
-order some shoes on zappos.com
-listen to some more music
- Watch "So you think you can dance reruns"
-make some more food
- change the sheets on my bed
- at 9pm, I get up, get dressed and go out salsa dancing (feeling very refreshed I might add)

So the deal is this-- sometimes you have to decompress. just stop everything and completely veg out.

(The other deal is that I have never seen that TV show (SYTYCD) and I thought it was pretty good)

Thats all i gotta say
love and respect-
Micaya

No comments: