Friday, September 4, 2009

SoulForce Dance Co. Auditions last night

So last night was the auditions for my dance company, SoulForce Dance Company. It went very well. We had about 20 people audition and they were all very good dancers . We taught them some excerpts of pieces that were in our repertoire.

It was inspirational to see and feel the energy of these dancers.

I am in the process today of contacting the people who I am interested in, I will give you the final list at a later date.

So I had to drive back to Oakland last night from SF the LONG way over the San Mateo Bridge because of the Bay Bridge closure. I ended up giving a ride to Brandy, Jessie and Kennette.
We had girl talk the WHOLE way back , mainly talking about what famous people we thought were attractive (At midnight after dancing for hours, it is fun and doesnt take to much brain power..). There were many names thrown out, but I think there were a few that everyone likes. Andre 3000, Johnny Depp, Will Smith to name a few..

Love and respect-
Micaya

No comments: