Monday, November 16, 2009

Medical Services


So I got this email a little while back and because of this lovely offer, I can now offer medical services backstage for the performers this weekend!
Awesome huh?

Love and respect-
Micaya

Avant health and Fitness
www.avantfit.com

Hi Micaya,
My name is Lily and I am contacting you on behalf of Dr. Sonia Bell, a sports medicine physician that would like to volunteer her medical services for the Hip Hop Dance Fest in November.

Dr. Bell has an extensive and diverse sports background including work as a physician for the USA Track and Field team. She is also a former dancer for the San Francisco Ballet. Dr. Bell has attended your performances before and you two had spoken about her assistance for a future performance.

Attached is Dr. Bell's resume so you can learn a little more about her.
Please contact me at avantilily@aol.com

Thank you,

Lily

No comments: