Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Tales from LA


Well Im back now from Los Angeles . I have posted a photo of a few of my beautiful students because I adore them so much. YAY DIVERSITY!!

Anyway, if you ever go to LA or if you live there, you MUST check out massage and acupuncture from Dr. Hahm. Dr Hahms healing hands-- look him up ! He is awesome. He also happens to be blind which I believe is what gives him the special gift of healing and knowing what bodies need. Funny ,- when I told my dad that I was getting acupuncture from a blind guy, he had an entire half hour of jokes to go along with that one! But thats my dad. He is hilarious!

I have more stories of LA later this week, stay tuned for adventures with me and my friend RuPaul.

Last Saturday the song I used was "Whos Your Daddy " by Mook n Fair (remix) Tonight Im using "I Get in In" One last time and I will use a new song starting this Thursday

Love and Respect
Micaya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I know what is the remix for "who's you daddy" by Mook n Fair song last saturday? Thanks!