Thursday, February 25, 2010

as promised-


Alright so here are some tales of LA. Like I said before, Im still trippin off the fact that the hip hop classes that I saw (briefly) were FULL of very young people. I would say late teens and early twenties. Of course, it could have been circumstantial, and maybe I just didnt pop by the studio with the class full of students of all ages. It was funny because as I was watching a class, a lady came up to me to watch her daughter in the class. At one point, she turned to me and asked if I had a child in the class as well! Which of course could have been true; I do have a child older than most of the kids that were in that class. Nevertheless, I found it odd.

My i phone was stolen on sunset blvd. and it made me so happy that I had an i-phone. The most important thing when you lose your phone is ALWAYS the contacts that you dont want to lose. I did have to purchase a replacement phone for about 100 dollars , but when I plugged that baby into my computer, my contacts came right back ! oh yes!

So my oldest friend in life is RuPaul. When went to a performing arts high school together and we were in the drama department. His first role on stage was with me in a play where he had to dress in drag! Hilarious right? I remember putting make up on him backstage because he didnt know how to do it. Wow how times have changed!

I will tell you about accompanying Ru to the Bonnie Hunt show last week next time I blog ok?

Song I used in Marin class last night- I get it in by Omarion and Gucci Mane
Tonight new music- (havent decided) and of course new choreography

Love and respect
Micaya

No comments: