Tuesday, February 9, 2010

photo shoot and more


Last night was a mega photo shoot
we shot images for:
my workshop flier
Mission in the Mix
and SF Hip Hop DanceFest!

Shoot went really well. We used the new annex of City Dance on Harrison Street for the location. It isnt open yet but will soon. Jardy Santiago of Soul Sector was our wonderful and very nice to work with photographer.

A few select members of SoulForce were my models and they did exceptionally well. 12 years of the SFHHDF and I finally use members of my own company to represent! Gotta love it.

I was a guest judge this past Saturday for the Bollywood dance competition at Zellerbach Auditorium in Berkeley. It was a great show. Very different for me though. Very elaborate costumes and sets . Where do they get their funding?

Well thats it for now
Love and respect
Micaya

No comments: