Thursday, October 9, 2008

more insider info on the sfhhdf



Here are the updates-
-looks like Elements of Motion will NOT be performing this year at the 10th anniversary SFHHDF due to an illness- boo-hoo!
-I am however, trying to book some b-boys from Scotland in their place- the issue of course is... money$$
-speaking of money- that seems to be THE issue with many people. It is soo hard paying each and every company and their travel expenses- can you imagine what that is like?
-Popin Pete is definitely performing this year at the SFHHDF AND he will be teaching a master class as well! for more info go to www.sfhiphopdancefest.com
-is anyone going to the MTV americas best dance crew show this saturday? Did anyone notice that their tickets are more expensive than mine? (SFHHDF has more companies than this show and international companies to boot!)

until next time-
Love and Respect
Micaya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got my 'America's Best Dance Crew' tickets the same day as I got my SFHHDF tickets and I was a little shocked at the price difference. I figure 'ABDC' is a commercial enterprise, probably with investors expecting a return and all so they've got to charge high to deliver to the shareholders. SFHHDF on the other hand is all about the dance. -thorick