Tuesday, October 14, 2008

night of 1000 fliers!





































The other night I invited my dance company SoulForce over to hand out SFHHDF fliers as people were leaving from the Americas Best Dance Crew show. I live close to the Paramount Theatre , so they came over to my place first where we ordered pizza and had some drinks. At about 9pm we all got a stack of fliers in our hands (there were 1000 total) and walked to the Paramount. I told them to put fliers on parked cars too. We handed out every single flier before everyone had even left the theatre.

Big thank you to SoulForce for ALWAYS doing whatever it takes to support the SFHHDF AND for being so fun and creative with everything you do. Somehow they all decided to wear SFHHDF gear for this endeavor and as you can see, the photos are way too cute.

love and respect-
Micaya

No comments: