Thursday, March 12, 2009

It just ain't gonna happen

Ive been telling you all a little about the Spark program. This is the program that asks middle school age young people what their ideal dream job would be and pairs them up with someone who has that job for a mentorship. I think it is such a great idea! Anyway there has been drama with the kid and the studio space and as of today- the father of the kid pulled him out of the program! I dont know what the issue is, there could be so many I imagine. But just as soon as i was going to start - it all came to a stop.
I still would love for you all to look up this program and maybe get involved in some way if you can.www.sparkprogram.org
Much love and respect
Micaya

1 comment:

thorick said...

mmm.. I was just starting to calculate today, how much I could afford to donate towards some rehearsal space rental.. (ODC @$15/hr, Shawl-Anderson @$12/hr...)
oh well, to bad the kid will be missing out on the experience.