Thursday, June 12, 2008

Almost Showtime!

OK so Mission in the Mix is about one week away now and everything is doing just fine. All my pieces are done now and I only have ONE more rehearsal for everything to be performance ready. Tonight is the last SoulForce rehearsal (oh my god!). They will be "performing" however on Tuesday in a special private show just for the workshop students. Saturday is the last rehearsal for the workshop students.
Next Thursday is the tech rehearsal for everyone. Its gonna be a long day. By the way, I am canceling my 6pm class on Thursday June 19 so I can run my tech rehearsal. My 8pm class will have a sub at ODC. I will be teaching all my other classes after that.
Costumes are going ok. I assume that by next week everything will be right (right?)
Music is finally mixed , well... 99% finished. Adam has worked many hours to get my music just the way I wanted. yay!
Looks like there is a Mission in the Mix after party on Sunday night June 29th after the show. Not sure where it is but anyone is invited. I think it costs a small fee to get in to cover costs. I will get info and let yall know kay? That is gonna be fun! Last year the party was a blast!
The guest performers are all set . If you want to know who is performing and what night, go to SoulForce myspace page. It is posted on there. We have everything from hip hop to salsa, to poi dancers to indian dance to flamenco to singers, honey!
Ok thats enough update for now... more lata!

Love and Respect
Micaya

No comments: