Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the costume hunt



Grrrr.
Well Mission in the Mix opens next weekend and we are all doing lots of last minute things. This past weekend the project that was of upmost importance was to purchase shoes for SoulForce to wear in a few of the pieces that they will be performing in. Several of us jumped on BART and went downtown on the search for these particular Adidas shoes. Oh my, I had no idea the drama that would follow such a simple quest. 10 pair of shoes in varying sizes.... seems harmless right?
Well the problem is that we were trying to do it as cheap as possible. So we found the shoes that we wanted were at Champs , 2 for $89. Ok that was NOT worth the trouble even trying. The staff at Champs was not helpful and sent us on a wild goose chase to find nothing. They promised us discounts and then didnt give them to us.
At this point I am SO over Champs. I am totally breaking up with them!
I guess I will just order the damn shoes at Zappos and pay a bit more. However they will have ALL the sizes we need AND the shoes will be here in a day after we order them. ...heavy sigh... lesson learned

Love and Respect
Micaya

No comments: