Thursday, June 5, 2008

im soo young and your so not!


Yesterday and today I taught a special workshop to some students from Life Academy High School in Oakland. I brought one of my dancers, Daniel, with me so that the guys in class would have someone to relate to. We had a great time yesterday. I taught them a pretty hard choreography which they picked up rather well.
Well today when I walked in all I heard from EVERYBODY was "I'm so sore!", " I cant walk!", "I'm in pain!"...hee hee. Big smile on my face. Poor little high school students cant keep up with me can you?
All was good though and we ended up having a fabulous time together. This is a picture of them all (so beautiful!)
Love and Respect
Micaya

1 comment:

mrfngo said...

thanks so much for teaching the class! my students LOVED it and the show turned out pretty well.