Friday, March 26, 2010

*******


** things going on

Workshop enrollment is happening. If you are thinking of enrolling in the performance workshop, do it! You will NOT regret it.

SoulForce was hired to perform at a school next month and I got a voicemail the other day saying never mind. They said that they hired another company for cheaper! Oh well- you get what you pay for....

I am going to finally hire an bookkeeper! I give up officially! I can not do it ANYMORE. I tried so hard to balance my books but it is just too complicated for me. The SF Hip Hop DanceFest has a lot of things to keep track of.

I think Ill be getting a twitter account soon, whatever that means...

Im thinking of opening the live auditions for the SF Hip Hop DanceFest to the public. It would be a show that people can purchase tickets to and attend throughout the day. I am thinking of doing it at the Cowell Theatre. Any thoughts?

Ive been putting a new piece on SoulForce, exciting. They will premiere all the new works at Mission in the Mix in June.


SONGS I used in class
SF "My Chick Bad " By Ludacris
Marin "Right Here" by Erk the Jerk


Love and Respect
Micaya

No comments: