Tuesday, March 16, 2010

doing lots of thangs

Ive been busy lately trying to update the SF Hip Hop DanceFest . We are already getting it together for November! I had my web designer Fumi come over to the office several times to help me with computer related issues.
We have a funny way of communicating. I am not well versed on proper tach language and I seem kinda slow to him I am sure. He is very good at explaining things to me and making things easier for me as well.
At one point when he was with me, I explained to him that I couldnt open a certain thing on my computer. At that point, he took a deep breath , exhaled and looked at me and asked "have you tried double clicking on it? "
We both died laughing!
No I am not that computer illiterate, but he had to ask right?

Thanks for everything Fumi- you are the best!
Love and Respect
Micaya

No comments: