Thursday, April 22, 2010

Breakin Convention 2010!












So a few years ago I discovered another festival very similar to mine called the Breakin Convention. This event takes place in London every year in the beginning of May. This will be their 7th year and they really look for the same things in the companies they book as I do. I was fortunate enough to attend a few years back and really enjoyed it. I was able to make a lot of great connections and book some fabulous companies that I saw. The folks who put it together are very cool and gracious. The past few year, they have sent someone from their organization to attend the SFHHDF.

Well I am going again this year and will keep you updated with everything as it happens. I will try to blog, facebook and twitter (yes i have twitter people- my user name is micayasf) . so stay tuned ok?

Cute thing to share -- I went on the Breakin Convention site today to see the updates and such and noticed that they posted my upcoming workshop on their site! I was so surpised to to see it- cool huh?

www.breakinconvention.com

Love and respect
Micaya

No comments: