Friday, April 16, 2010

Performance Workshop starts in 8 days!


First of all these babies are too cute huh? This is Alia and Serafino. They are Andreas twins. Andrea was the SF Hip Hop DanceFest stage manager for many years as well as my student and friend. I just HAD to share this cuteness with you!

Ok so the Performance Workshop begins in a little over a week. I can NOT tell you how excited we all get for this. I truly love giving my students the opportunity to perform. The whole experience is so beneficial and then the outcome is so gratifying. I love sitting in the audience and watching all my students perform.

Listen-- if you havent signed up yet. Do not hesitate to do so.

Love and Respect
Micaya

2 comments:

moviequyn said...

And future hop hop dancers!

moviequyn said...

Those are some damn cute babies if I say so myself.