Monday, May 17, 2010

great weekend!

What a great weekend! Ok, it was all about "working", but it was so much fun. The workshops went very well and the pieces are actually starting to look like pieces now. Im very proud of my students. They are putting in the time and it is starting to show.
On Saturday after workshop, a huge group of us went to the taqueria around the corner and hang out and ate and drank. It was good to have folks get to know each other on a social level . I enjoyed getting to know some of my newer students that I had never met before.
The more I do this, the more inspired I become. It is my sole goal that every student feels fulfilled from this experience.

I am really looking forward to Mission in the Mix!

PHOTO- Danniel Derrick of SoulForce dance Company performing at the Dance Mission Benefit

Music I used in class the past week--
Beginner SF classes- How Low by Ludacris
Int/Adv Tuesday class- Makin Love by Neyo and Fabolous
Int/adv Thursday class- He aint wi tme now tho by richgirl
Marin class- He aint wit me now tho by Richgirl

LOVE AND RESPECT--
Micaya

No comments: