Thursday, May 20, 2010

whats up


Here are things that are going on in my worlds

Mission in the Mix is getting booked with the invited guests- i will post them very soon on the blog so you can know who else is performing

I am working on donation brochures for the SFHHDF. Its time to get some funds together so i can afford to bring you all these amazing dance companies from all over the world! Please help out by going to the website www.sfhiphopdancefest.com and donate through paypal

I just finished choreographing the second piece for SoulForce Dance Company to perform at Mission in the Mix . They are called "Day by Day" and "Tra la la" I still want to do one more piece..

My youth students are performing on June 5 at the Marin Civic Center at the Roco Dance Show . 4:30 show is the younger ones and 7:30 show is the older ones. Super cute lions and clowns!!!

I am hiring a new lighting person for the SFHHDF this year. I am interviewing people. If you have anyone to recommend , let me know.

Well theres plenty more- BUT thats enough for now. I dont want to overwhelm you! what a life-- what a crazy beautiful life!

Love and respect
Micaya

No comments: