Sunday, April 6, 2008

AARGH- I Got a Headache

So I spent the better part of my Sunday with Navin from my board, writing the new donation brochure for the 10th anniversary SFHHDF... on no- I do not like writing this stuff - i will tell you now. Its that business mode that I have to tap into, but dont feel very comfortable with. Plus I dont love asking people for money. It is not necessarily about creativity here, its about finesse of wording things properly. I try to be playful, but i end up with a headache for some reason. I wish I could just say -
"HEY WE NEED SOME MONEY Y'ALL ,HELP US OUT OK?"

This picture by the way, is of my lovely Board of Directors, (from left to right) Abbey, Jeremy, Navin (top), Joy , Lindsey and me (center)

2 comments:

sfbuckeye said...

I agree, even though I didn't feel like I had a headache, I was getting tired.

We definitely made good progress and I hope it pays off!

Love you!
-Navin-

moviequyn said...

you know I'm always happy to read anything over...!