Wednesday, April 23, 2008

REALLY?

So Every so often when I think of it, I google myself. ( oh please , Im sure you do it too!) I find it fascinating to read that people post online that they have done ALL sorts of things with me (professionally speaking of course). There are people that claim that they danced exclusively with me, choreographed for the SF Hip Hop DanceFest etc. Some of these people I have NEVER met!
For real, ya'll , I think its kinda tacky, dont you?Sorry for the negativity . My advice to people who are writing their bios and resumes is to be truthful. Especially when it comes to people you have worked with. And if you haven't googled yourself in a while, I suggest you do it and see who is claiming stuff about YOU!
Much Love and Respect--

1 comment:

moviequyn said...

and they even named a town in bolivia after you!