Wednesday, April 9, 2008

That was NO headache..


Damn y'all I caught the flu going around. I thought i was just thinking too much (hee-hee). But for real I've been sick.
Anyway-- heres whats going on- Sterling sent me this logo as a joke and I got such joy from it. My board said that I should get some t-shirts printed up with "10 Years bitches!' printed on them. Not a lot, just a few for fun, because some of us really find it halla funny. We could sell them amongst the official regular shirts that we will have this year. (which by the way are going to be so beautiful) What do you think?

2 comments:

moviequyn said...

I definitely want one! there are so many people I'd like to wear it in front of, I wouldn't know where to start...

Anonymous said...

I'm in, too! I may even take six: one for me and each of my sisters!